PMAM GLAStar Awards & Education Conference 2013
Since 1995, the Great Lakes Area Star (GLAStar) Awards have honored excellence in the Michigan apartment industry. The winners received recognition and a prestigious award at the Gala Awards dinner on November 16, 2012. All members of the Property Management Association of Michigan (PMAM) were eligible to enter. Property Management Professionals and Business Partners (vendor members) could enter as many categories as they chose, each entry was submitted on an entry board with supporting materials. All Property Management categories are applicable to conventional and affordable housing. Business Partners have their own categories.
The PMAM GLAStar Committee is currently planning the line-up of education for 2013. The educational sessions will have something of interest for everyone in the apartment industry! Join us for exceptional education related to the multifamily housing industry. Four tracks of education sessions - Management, Maintenance, Leasing and Marketing Professionals and General industry topics.
The PMAM GLAStar Education Conference & Awards 2013 will be held on November 14-15, 2013. SAVE THE DATE!
GLAStar Sponsorship Opportunities
GLAStar Award Call for Entries Form
Kellogg Center Hotel Information
Directions to Kellogg Conference Center & Hotel
Alternate Hotel Information
PMAM GLAStar Awards Gala
PMAM will host the 18th Annual GLAStar Awards Gala on November 15, 2013 at Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center in East Lansing, Michigan. The event honors "excellence in the multifamily housing industry" and is black tie optional. Winners are presented with prestigious PMAM GLAStar Awards in industry related categories followed by a celebration to honor them.
All entries will be on display to be viewed by attending property management professionals and business partners doing business in the apartment industry in Michigan.
Congratulations to the PMAM GLAStar Awards Winners 2012
View or print the list of Winners
Want to share your photos of the event? Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can include them on this website!
How To Make A GLAStar Board from VC Web Design on Vimeo.
Presented by Kathy Bartnick
To make a personal contribution to PMAM PAC by credit card please click on the PayPal icon below.
Property Management Association of Michigan (PMAM) represents more than 110,000 apartment homes in Michigan.
Apartment living is a lifestyle choice, not every home is a house. Apartment living is being chosen for its' convenience, financial flexibility and amenities. Apartments help create stronger and healthier communities.
- PMAM members provide affordable housing for Michigan families which represents millions of dollars of property tax revenue for Michigan.
- PMAM members provide on average 3,500 jobs for the state of Michigan.
- PMAM members employ Community Managers, Leasing Professionals, Maintenance Technicians, Grounds Staff, Marketing Directors and Salespersons.
- PMAM represents four local apartment associations which have offices in Ann Arbor, Detroit, Grand Rapids and Lansing.
- These assocations represent the following counties in Michigan; Washtenaw, Livingston, Oakland, Macomb, Wayne, St.Clair, Kent, Ottawa, Muskegon, Allegan, Kalamazoo, Van Buren, Berrien, St. Joseph, Barry, Eaton, Ingham, Jackson, Saginaw, Genesee and
Seeking a Career in the Apartment Industry?
Watch these informative videos on beginning your career in the multifamily housing industry.